The history of our company
La Tecnofoil, that was created in 1997, stands out as a specialized manufacturer of material for hot/cold stamping and similar stuff, offering the complete supply chain process that includes consumable stuff (films), printing equipment, machinery, complementary accessories, prototyping and a service for “turnkey” solutions.
- 1997: constitution of the company as Oeser Italia srl.
- 1999: the company changes its name and becomes Tecnofoil S.r.l. The company is purchased by Dr.Stefano de Manzano.
- 2002: complete renovation of industrial unwinder and rewinder machines.
- 2004: first proposals for supplying roll cutters
- 2005: plant increased to 1,200 square metres.
- 2006: first transfer in service decoration activities and first ”turnkey” projects.
- 2009: first manufacturing of machines for hot stamping.
- 2010: further enlargement of the plant to 2,100 square metres and new slitters and laser control rewinders. Start of Kartaplastic® marketing.
- 2013: the company purchases two new slitters.
- 2014: enlargement of the business offer to include TTR for thermal printers.
- 2015: the company is transferred to the new premises in Azzano X, on an area of 2,500 square meters and new slitters machines are purchased.
- 2016: introduction of the new line of products called EMBOTEC®.
- 2017: acquisition of Ricami&Ricami company.
- 2018: introduction of safetywear and the publication of our shop online takes place.
- 2019: creation of RMTF company nett with Roll Mark Srl - Valenza.